The Church of the Ascension DVD
Aspect ratio: 4:3 (full screen)
Classification: Exempt (E)
DVD region: 0 (all regions)
Number of discs: 1
Product code: 1090
Release year: 2003
Running time: 112 minutes
A DVD record of the life and times of the church, consecrated as Marston Chapel in 1704, to mark its Tercentenary.
The Church of the Ascension in Hall Green was consecrated as Marston Chapel in 1704 following a bequest of Job Marston who provided funds in his will for a chapel and graveyard to serve the community, then located in Worcestershire.
This delightful Queen Anne church, now within a leafy suburb of Birmingham, continues to serve the local community. We look at the history of the building and join in the services and activities of this thriving church in its Tercentenary year.
This is an archive DVD that we continue to sell because of its popularity.
This is a brand new shrink-wrapped DVD which we, as the copyright holder and producer of the DVD, duplicated and which we sell on our site.